Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) is a United States copyright law that allows specific files to be removed by their owners if they are being used without proper permission.
All the Softwares, Plugins, Scripts, Courses or Assets etc shown on downloadhive.net are the property of their respective owners. We don’t hold any copyright about mentioned contents.
All the Softwares, Plugins, Scripts or Assets posted on www.ultravfx.com were collected from different public sources, including different websites, considered to be in public domain. All of the Links found here come from 3rd party hosting sites such as Mega, Uppit, ZippyShare, Mediafire, Datafilehost etc. We do not host any of the Links. Please contact to appropriate hosting site for any video removal or software removal.
(1) If your copyrighted material has been posted on downloadhive.net or if links to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section. Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights. We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.
(2) The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in downloadhive.net ’s search results.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
(3) Please allow at least 3 business days for an email response. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due the complaint not properly being filed.
Send the written infringement notice to the below given email address.