2D Animation For Beginners With Adobe Animate
Discover how easy it is to create 2D animated videos and GIFs using Adobe Animate. In this class I will introduce you to some of the key concepts in computer generated animation, such as vector drawings, symbols, keyframes, tweens and eases.
Using simple and straightforward examples I demonstrate how to draw, compose and animate characters in a delightful and lifelike way while giving you a good grasp of the principles involved.
Knowledge gained from this class can be applied other animation suites like Adobe After Effects and Toon Boom who share similar principles and processes.
What you’ll learn:
- How to use Adobe Animate
- The basics of vector drawing in Animate
- Using the timeline and managing layers
- Animating using symbols, keyframes and tweens
- Creating guided movement with motion guides
- Using easing to create realistic-looking animations
- Simple frame-by-frame animation for a classic feel
- How to create nested animations (animations containing animations)
- Adding sounds to your animations
- Exporting your creations as HD animated videos or GIFs
This class promises to be a straightforward, informative & a highly amusing learning experience that will leave you inspired to start animating!
What you’ll need:
For this class you do not need any prior experience in animation. Just be sure to have Adobe Animate installed on your Mac or PC and updated for the best experience. If you do not own Adobe Animate yet, fret not, you can get the free trial at the Adobe website.
Please take the time to download the exercise files here before starting.